• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Learning Global Warming facts and fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMB_curves_LA_EN_20220619-top-1.png

Greenland is gaining mucho hielo...

You need to get off the train asap, too many ppl holding us back.
I hope there are billions of people holding back the "green" agenda. I hope that 100 million people vote out the current regime and the Democrats take a huge hit, from which they never recover. The global climate change due to man is a freaking lie and needs to be exposed! I'm sorry you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. It's not too late to reverse course and accept reality. Reality is going to smack you in the face at some point. The faster you go in the wrong direction, the more damage it will do when it collides.

You need to get off the train asap, too many ppl holding us back.
I will always fight to stop the "greenies". I will burn some wood and rubish, today, just because you don't want me to. Getting ready to burn through two chords of wood this winter as well. Plan on cutting down some more 80 year old red maples this fall. Increase my garden space and gather up even more firewood for the hard times ahead! Burn, baby burn!

Now what I won't do is use insecticides, herbicides and fungicides on my land. Bio-toxicity is a very real threat and we need to do more to limit contamination of our soil, water and air. CO2 is not pollution it is plant food.

I will always fight to stop the "greenies". I will burn some wood and rubish, today, just because you don't want me to. Getting ready to burn through two chords of wood this winter as well. Plan on cutting down some more 80 year old red maples this fall. Increase my garden space and gather up even more firewood for the hard times ahead! Burn, baby burn!

Now what I won't do is use insecticides, herbicides and fungicides on my land. Bio-toxicity is a very real threat and we need to do more to limit contamination of our soil, water and air. CO2 is not pollution it is plant food.
Nice, because there's been no correlation shown between CO2 concentrations and ocean acidification, oh wait.... Take care troll

Nice, because there's been no correlation shown between CO2 concentrations and ocean acidification, oh wait.... Take care troll
There is no way to discuss this with people for whom CO2 is "sinful" and people are judged to be good or evil based on their desire to remove CO2 or not worry about it. AGW is a freaking religion now with you people. No new information will ever change your minds and will only be twisted and warped to fit your AGW doctrine. CO2 concentrations follow the solar cycles and there is nothing man can do to change any of it. It's best to use our limited resources to adapt. If you feel CO2 is so deadly to the Earth, why not remove yourself from the equation? Once the microbes finish releasing all of your stored carbon as CO2, you will be done emitting harmful gas and will be absolved of all of your sins.

There is no way to discuss this with people for whom CO2 is "sinful" and people are judged to be good or evil based on their desire to remove CO2 or not worry about it. AGW is a freaking religion now with you people. No new information will ever change your minds and will only be twisted and warped to fit your AGW doctrine. CO2 concentrations follow the solar cycles and there is nothing man can do to change any of it. It's best to use our limited resources to adapt. If you feel CO2 is so deadly to the Earth, why not remove yourself from the equation? Once the microbes finish releasing all of your stored carbon as CO2, you will be done emitting harmful gas and will be absolved of all of your sins.
Let's please try and not be the kind of weather board that suggests other members kill themselves if we don't agree with them. Thanks for the help.

I'll take, "Things I never thought I'd have to say in an online weather forum" for $500.

We have to find a way to temper (no pun intended) global temperature rise. UK, what's next......Greenland? Siberian temps (Khatanga, Yakutsk) have been well above normal as well. As much as I disagree with all of the policies of the left, I don't want to concede that Al Gore was right.

Sidenote, I've mowed my grass twice this season. Rain has been very limited (We haven't scored on storms even when they are (rarely) widespread in central NC). Watersheds in Texas are at roughly 50 percent, as with a lot of the SE. With all of this heat and drought, I'd like to know what regions are below normal temp wise. Can't say this stuff is unprecedented, but it sure as heck is rare to have 100 plus degrees in the areas that are receiving it outside of the four corners region of the SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back