• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Freezing Rain, Sleet, Snow, Rain...Kitchen Sink (12/15-16)

Yeah but shouldn't the heavier precip bring temps down

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It should but don't think itll be enough with our dp's. We prob get some sleet mixed in shortly. Amazing the stuff that doesn't show up gets squeezed out into tiny flakes like it did.

It should but don't think itll be enough with our dp's. We prob get some sleet mixed in shortly. Amazing the stuff that doesn't show up gets squeezed out into tiny flakes like it did.
Yeah I'm sitting at 40/31 Thought it would be much colder by now. Those early clouds messed the temps up

My temp has hovered around 39 for a while and dp has been from 31 to 27 back to 30

Yeah I'm sitting at 40/31 Thought it would be much colder by now. Those early clouds messed the temps up

Yep I knew that was gonna happen watching satellite. But the good side is it manage to snow a little from that. If would have held off for about 4hrs then we prob get in on the sleet and zr

Back