• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Freezing Rain, Sleet, Snow, Rain...Kitchen Sink (12/15-16)

Nothing beats a hot woodstove cranking the fresh smell of a frasier fir and a few flakes beats the majority of 2020 I've enjoyed tracking fellas no matter the outcome.
Thats good stuff! Gonna stay on flurries watch till the real moisture gets here...wife says I'm an idiot! We've had reports all over the county of blowing snow and flurries and hardly anybody is under 40deg...crazy

Thats good stuff! Gonna stay on flurries watch till the real moisture gets here...wife says I'm an idiot! We've had reports all over the county of blowing snow and flurries and hardly anybody is under 40deg...crazy
My wife just called me a crackhead haha. We've been together for 13 years...HELLO??!! EVERYTHING ELSE STOPS WHEN WINTRY PRECIP BEGINS!! Plus I have a degree in Meteorology and it still doesn't sink in for her. I think she's jealous because her passion is exercising and that sucks.

My wife just called me a crackhead haha. We've been together for 13 years...HELLO??!! EVERYTHING ELSE STOPS WHEN WINTRY PRECIP BEGINS!! Plus I have a degree in Meteorology and it still doesn't sink in for her. I think she's jealous because her passion is exercising and that sucks.
May be the funniest thing I've heard all day! Been with mine 21 years and she knows when its gonna be a long night...wintry weather only!

Back