• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Freezing Rain, Sleet, Snow, Rain...Kitchen Sink (12/15-16)

Just started flurries here have to get under the floodlight to see it....damn this is a no sleep freeze your a$$ off hobbie......I gotta get a life!
Yea no kidding..my feel are froze! But its what us weenies do. Possible lake hartwell is helping me to my South with ne wind and storm direction sw??? Way above my pay grade

Yea no kidding..my feel are froze! But its what us weenies do. Possible lake hartwell is helping me to my South with ne wind and storm direction sw??? Way above my pay grade
It drives my wife nuts lol and I'm kinda like the trajectory of the radar right now I know the pesky warm nose is guna plow through but I think it helps with the upglide in my area helping to see the front end flurries.

29.8 here in Colfax. 00z Canadian staying the course if not doubling down.

TW
It hasnt wavered a hair thats for sure. Interested to see if its on the money or crack. Big difference an major winter storm if its right. But it boils down to staying a degree colder longer and 2 to 3 tenths more qpf freezing. Minuscle Razor thin line will produce an outcome night an day different.

Back