• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

It’s not gonna snow here when it’s 15° - it will shred and suppress. It’ll be cold and bone dry. We need the cold to back off. Good trends for winter weather lovers and also good trends for lemmings and trolls. Everybody wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This reminds me of my Dad a lot. Many times I’ve heard him say “it’s too cold to get snow”. He was a firm believer in 28f being the optimal benchmark for best snow.

The Korean showing a little love to the I-20 and Coastal Carolina crowd. Anyone have verification stats for this model??
View attachment 70270
I will be hugging the good ole Korean going forward! Love how America’s Ga Macon and Atl-Athens score on this one!! Also notice (if my eyes aren’t tricking me) that it has covered the NE Ga snow hole up by Lookout?

This is still a good look for that time period, as the last several runs has showed ??‍♂️View attachment 70286View attachment 70287
Arklatex storm riding underneath arctic mass diving southeast has worked many times for us in Ga I20 regions......it’s also laid many a firm screw Job on us as well....players on the field is all we can hope for though rt now!

What a epic fail of pattern we’re looking at now, so bad I know
NotView attachment 70312
I’m not met but if anyone could expound on the fact (at least it’s always seemed to me) that a big arctic boundary like this on many occasions seems to interact w the Gulf and pop a low. Sometimes even wo model support.....I know it’s happened it seems quite a few times in my lifetime at least.

Might be delayed not denied type deal but this is what scares me about this setup
Could go to the point where we have to wait for the block to retrograde far enough west to kick that TPV out of there

Might be delayed not denied type deal but this is what scares me about this setup

I don't know why, but at least for my area and the ATL metro, I feel like we have a better chance at getting snow from this potential weekend threat over the midweek event next week....I don't know....I just don't feel it with that one, but I could be totally wrong and it's the complete opposite. I haven't given up on Sunday just yet.

I don't know why, but at least for my area and the ATL metro, I feel like we have a better chance at getting snow from this potential weekend threat over the midweek event next week....I don't know....I just don't feel it with that one, but I could be totally wrong and it's the complete opposite. I haven't given up on Sunday just yet.

As long as it doesn’t trend to Virginia tomorrow. And we can get it in here early enough Sunday morning it might work. Could be like the February 8th snow last winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think we can keep the dreaded East metro warm nose at bay??? Covington, Social Circle even Conyers are well over due it seems we’re always watching midtown to Paul ding/Forsyth get nailed heck even Carolyn and PTC have scored since we have....

Back