• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

This is the most absurd thing I've heard on here. Hard to believe someone is serious and knows anything about weather.
He’s just a hard core troll. From day one! Throw a few decent posts, but has been a warminsta giant ?, from the jump!

Longer range GFS:
Of course it it just plows it’s way right the through the middle of a double barrel HP. 1048 mb & 1040 mb respectively. Easy peasy...

b2bcff64e08dbfd51e67b0251763e866.png

fdc74fe67ad4c50c33d78c09edbd7e10.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a storm can find any way possible to cut, it will cut.

View attachment 70168This does make me a little eh, while a little bit of SERing isn’t bad (for overrunning) don’t want to much, but if you get the TPV on top of the ridge with a S/W trailing, then you could get some overrunning
That's the time period where things start to really spread.

If we go middle ground, then it’s a close call, better back west perhaps ?
Yep probably so that northern stream is going to want to induce a Miller B/waa setup. I think the bad news for the sanity of many is we are really 7-10 days out from a storm unless something sneaks in or the weekend gets more interesting.

Yep probably so that northern stream is going to want to induce a Miller B/waa setup. I think the bad news for the sanity of many is we are really 7-10 days out from a storm unless something sneaks in or the weekend gets more interesting.
9C5F3C80-C4B5-4805-8500-AD4EEC57E385.jpeg

Back