• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

It has already hit 85 today, which is 4 warmer than as of this time yesterday. Models so far off. Will it exceed the 86 of yesterday? 87 is the highest for the entire month going back to the 1870s. Global warming!

CITY SKY/WX TMP DP RH WIND PRES REMARKS
SAVANNAH ARPT PTSUNNY 84 65 52 SW13 30.16F
6HR MIN TEMP: 67; 6HR MAX TEMP: 85;

I knew Columbia was hotter, but jeez
month:gs::sector:state::src:ncdc_climate81::state:SC::opt:both::var:avg_high::cmap:jet::dpi:100.png

73F, tied for highest temp in 2021. Plenty of time for some more heating

77/65 in rdu, 80s across parts of the metro I think, maybe @SD house.blasted fgl , zac brown, and like Bryant on my hour drive down to the coast. Down by the sound now ! 50 miles form the ocean and hiking !
I think the shower is going to keep me from hitting 80.

74F! That yearly record should stand for a while, not much heat in the next 7-10
Probably not long , mean max for March is 82 here! 80s are coming soon. Also tomorrow got upped to 70! Like I said big over performing potential tomorrow as models seem to always rush in a front too fast.

44 and dumping cold rain in DC. Looks like the triad region and all of the nc Piedmont made it into the 70s so not a bust at least! One more day of this though tomorrow doesn’t look as enjoyable . Bet y’all wish you were in DC.

KATL (79, only 1 from tieing met winter warmest) and KAHN (81) both hit new daily record highs.
KSAV: tied a daily record high of 86, which is two 86s in a row and 4 82+ days in a row.
Hogtown, FL, at least tied its daily record high of 87.

Last edited:
Back