• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Flaming Feb 2021

prateptype_cat_ecmwf.conus.png

Hello ice storm!

Damn can we simply setup a SE Canada TPV/TPV around the eastern part of the lakes ? What’s the tendency with setting them up in the northern plains/west nowadays lol, it would be so much better for the board if it was around SE Canada

Well I’m not gonna say our late week storm won’t come back. But having the GFS and Euro trend away from it. I won’t expect it to come back. This pattern is still capable of producing with cold air to the north. But we need one of those big high pressures strategically placed for the south to have a good storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I’m not gonna say our late week storm won’t come back. But having the GFS and Euro trend away from it. I won’t expect it to come back. This pattern is still capable of producing with cold air to the north. But we need one of those big high pressures strategically placed for the south to have a good storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s still 8 days away. Relax.

Back