• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your roll the euro forward it's setting a nice pattern like what's on the gefs and eps

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

don't understand what the fuss is . we all know days 7-10 are a wash with the ridge rolling on through . no big deal

The fuss for me is I said 2/5 +/- was the start date - but not for warm. I'm stuck with what I said so I'm sorta fussin' at myself ....

Last edited:
Th fuss for me is I said 2/5 +/- was the start date - but not for warm. I'm stuck with what I said so I'm sorta fussin' at myself ....
Looks good if you roll the euro forward you will be dead on

Far too kind (but thanks!)
12z eps agrees with you
8de8231cdeaf3e28def692918a9406e4.jpg

Folks, please put the weapons away. I want to feel safe when mentioning this. Also, Phil (pcbr) hinted at this, himself, by showing hour 360. The 12Z EPS 11-15 is not as cold as the 0Z EPS, especially to our NW. For those who still have their guns ready to fire, I will say right off the bat that this run could be off and that tonight's 0Z EPS could easily revert back to the colder solution. OK, I need to get out of here while I can lol. Bye!

Folks, please put the weapons away. I want to feel safe when mentioning this. Also, Phil (pcbr) hinted at this, himself, by showing hour 360. The 12Z EPS 11-15 is not as cold as the 0Z EPS, especially to our NW. For those who still have their guns ready to fire, I will say right off the bat that this run could be off and that tonight's 0Z EPS could easily revert back to the colder solution. OK, I need to get out of here while I can lol. Bye!
!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

The good news is that this evening's Euro weeklies will be based on the colder 0Z EPS goodness. Never mind that it is the older EPS run. Just be happy that's the run it is based on. I don't think folks would want it to project forward from that hour 12Z EPS 360 map Phil showed.

it's not that bad really . shows a brief warmup then cools again .

that's all we can expect right now. Nothing is going to lock in . Lots of ups and downs . should be fun

That low at 264 on the 18z GFS should drop down into the Gulf according to the 0z EPS...I haven't looked at the 12z EPS yet.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Nice! Fire your shot at us and Run...LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigh. Why does my gut tell me...just from seeing how the pattern has behaved that our best chances for wintry weather were during the early January cold spell and then something perhaps popping up out of nowhere between now and mid feb. Of course haven't looked ahead much but... kinda fruitless lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back