• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice look setting up after the 7th on the 12z EPS. We should have another storm coming up after the 5th-8th system. According to the 12z EPS. Something looks like it will give.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The biggest thing we're going to have to worry about in the long haul after that cutter in the long range is if whether a part of that split trop PV moves over Alaska. If it does, winter is effectively over. If not then I bet we'll have a storm to track in the range that I'm thinking of.

If anyone wants a reason to listen to old Neil Young tunes, pack it it, and buy a pickup - here's your ticket (though I'm not in the buying mode myself)
Screen_Shot_2017_01_26_at_6_47_30_PM.png

Man, that trough that's digging over TX on the 12z EPS looks so good at the end of the run. Blocking going on to the NE, if there will be a storm, it would amplify.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

If anyone wants a reason to listen to old Neil Young tunes, pack it it, and buy a pickup - here's your ticket (though I'm not in the buying mode myself)
Screen_Shot_2017_01_26_at_6_47_30_PM.png
Those indicies have looked like that all winter, why would they change now!? It's more like time for a Metallica classic-"Hit the Lights" or Seek and Destroy" both apply to this winter to come!

let's be real about the weeklies . we've said it for YEAR they suck even when they show a cold pattern , they suck

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

let's be real about the weeklies . we've said it for YEAR they suck even when they show a cold pattern , they suck

Well we better hope that's just one bad run b/c as they are...They suck bad! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euro Weeklies aren't THAT bad. Sustained +0.2-0.5C above normal for 7-day means, not a furnace. 46-day Snowfall mean actually went up for NC

Jonathan Wall

Euro Weeklies aren't THAT bad. Sustained +0.2-0.5C above normal for 7-day means, not a furnace. 46-day Snowfall mean actually went up for NC

Jonathan Wall
they were pretty bad . good new ls they suck IMO and I've said it for years . but it was an ugly run compared to previous runs . of course we can pick out a week or two that isn't horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back