• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the experimental outlook. The systems will be coming in over the Pacific NW and some will drop down into the Plains and some will just keep pushing east, giving middle of the Nation, mid west and upper mid-west equal chances. I think the below normal is little too far east over there in TX. I like this look.
651fc634b2ac8b5f700a7169171c5da8.gif

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

lol gefs member 10. And if its ice, well it's absolutely crushing.

At the very least, I think the MA/NE are about to be very happy after this one. If it works out for them they're going to be crushed.

lol gefs member 10. And if its ice, well it's absolutely crushing.

At the very least, I think the MA/NE are about to be very happy after this one. If it works out for them they're going to be crushed.
Likely a sleet storm from the 500mb, and ice to the south. Might not be too off from the Feb 2014 storm in the Carolinas/GA.

And, it makes sense for this time-frame. But, just one member.

12z euro suppressed again lol. Looks nothing like the gfs and cmc

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

12z euro has the same idea as the 12z gefs . two possible systems between days 7-10

that's good look days 8-10. let's see what the eps says. the gefs has become far more interesting through day 10. let's see if the eps follows

The Euro seems like it's on it's own. Aren't we in it's wheelhouse? If so I bet it'll be wrong but we'll end up finding a solution that is in between cutter and just northern stream energy.

that's good look days 8-10. let's see what the eps says. the gefs has become far more interesting through day 10. let's see if the eps follows

I bet if EPS follow suit there'll be some nice hits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree. give me the euro look days 7-10 and I'll take my chances and call it a winter . Rest boys and girls

Man it looks good but I bet the EPS say you crazy op...LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the look that the Euro has at 240, if that wouldn't work then nothing would in the south. The Euro stops then but that look would suggest a southern slider with the low I see in Texas...and there is a low off of the SE coast too.

I love the look that the Euro has at 240, if that wouldn't work then nothing would in the south. The Euro stops then but that look would suggest a southern slider with the low I see in Texas...and there is a low off of the SE coast too.
Was looking at that - the low in Texas is interesting - still wondering about temps, but ahhh details ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back