• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD, I see that map u posted of the Euro ens. Does any place in the south have any realistic chance at a winter storm with this setup moving forward? I'm in Arkansas BTW. NE Arkansas
got an extra room next weekend?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

660ccd393feb1481c2a16b2cbbba2536.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HOLY HELL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SD, I see that map u posted of the Euro ens. Does any place in the south have any realistic chance at a winter storm with this setup moving forward? I'm in Arkansas BTW. NE Arkansas
I think so, there are a couple of potential threats out there through day 13.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'm expecting a big dog showing up on the GFS sooner or later during the 10th-13th time period. I'm not going to get my hopes up too much though.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Wow! I didn't see that coming. Just when folks say that it's too cold and too far south, it doubles down and goes colder and even further south!

We have seen this time and time again, only for it to eventually come back north.

The GFS is warmer and an apps runner with the first batch...consolation is it heads OTS and doesn't give the MA/NE a good storm.

Here we go, the time frame I'm keeping an eye on is coming up.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back