• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
00z cmc has a really nice look.
8f152fd0bb08ed69eca185172f9ac53b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Another one of my predictions is that another low will come in behind the cutter (now as what it appears). The low that comes behind it will be the one. 10th-14th.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

That was a fun 6 hrs! Back to winter cancel
This type of crap really gets old. Read what I posted from Robert at WxSouth..unlike many he doesn't live or die run to run, but looks at the big picture, the pattern, and when he's interested in winter weather in the south, you should be too.

Without that strong disturbance causing blocking, this system is going to phase with one coming in from Canada and cut. If there happens to be a strong disturbance causing something similar to blocking, this might not cut but this solution would cut.

This type of crap really gets old. Read what I posted from Robert at WxSouth..unlike many he doesn't live or die run to run, but looks at the big picture, the pattern, and when he's interested in winter weather in the south, you should be too.
I read Roberts thoughts and he also mentioned that the last winter storm was pretty much locked in on the models at day 10-12, which is true. So the fact this one isn't locked in, probably means it won't work out,so I guess we will see

I read Roberts thoughts and he also mentioned that the last winter storm was pretty much locked in on the models at day 10-12, which is true. So the fact this one isn't locked in, probably means it won't work out,so I guess we will see
BS, it doesn't mean that at all. Do you even know about what you are talking about? The pattern is there, the setup is there, that's what he looks at ,not some model run at face value.:rolleyes: And have you forgotten how many times, often run to run, that the last one changed in those 10 days? It was locked in to HIM, he goes by the setup, the models sure as heck weren't locked in. Wow, just wow.:eek:

And if any of the clique would have said it, it would have been hilarious

And if any of the clique would have said it, it would have been hilarious
There is no clique here Mack.

Well. I guess us admins are one, but that is difference. We have to deal with each other in convo 24/7. God help me.

There is no clique here Mack.
It's funny to me how everybody over here used to pick at Robert about his pay sight and predictions like roof crushing snows and dynamical cooling, but now he's great??

huge storm signal the 3rd-5th on all models . timing is everything . need the northern branch to hang on for dear life. cmc has a nice look in general . 00z gfs has a nice look in reality, it's timing is a little off which makes a huge different . I bet the gefs is gonna be sweet in a few

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If it isn't too progressive we might see a storm to set up a storm on this run, which I was thinking may happen, but I'm afraid it's going to be too progressive.

Edit: And I think this is too progressive.

It's funny to me how everybody over here used to pick at Robert about his pay sight and predictions like roof crushing snows and dynamical cooling, but now he's great??
are you just trolling or what? You've been saying a lot of things that weren't true and just keep on with the junk.
Admins, is there a way to put someone on ignore here? Thanks.

That was the other site forum before it went down. We are trying to keep an open mind here. Personally when I see his stuff (maps, tweets, fb posts), I gloss over it.

are you just trolling or what? You've been saying a lot of things that weren't true and just keep on with the junk.
Admins, is there a way to put someone on ignore here? Thanks.

Go to their profile and click the "ignore" link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back