• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the party is at whose house?
IMG_4053_thumb_PNG_bbd977f77408bf4cd166ef3529881.png
sfcmslp_conus_thumb_png_08d754f8e18826da6d75c7b0.png

Actually, I'm teaching a class to about 150 lawyers on the 10th and I'm stuck here in my own form of "sleet" (translate)... but I am dreaming

Actually, I'm teaching a class to about 150 lawyers on the 10th and I'm stuck here in my own form of "sleet" (translate)... but I am dreaming

That sounds like so much fun (sarcasm) LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After that storm, I think there will be a better chance at seeing a winter storm across the SE any where between the 10th and the 14th. A much better look.

24036784db674e0465b16c67637b0c81.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Fwiw, climo always says to give an extra watch over the 2/10-14 period as history says that has been one of the two most active five day periods as regards major winter storm history at ATL, CAE (very active there), and much of the SE. Actually, it has been quite active there through 2/18. Miller A lows crossing north or central FL were often the culprit.

Last edited:
As long as the ice storm doesn't knock out power for the Super Bowl then i'm ok with it.
You won't want power ! Your not going to want to see Tom Brady drinking champagne and hoisting the mvp trophy! We have to name this the Super Bowl storm, if it's still here next week or tomorrow !

If Webber gets married I just hope he writes his own vows now that would be a great read... haha. Jk man love your stuff!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back