• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the ridge on the west coast is taller / stronger, that could help this continue its southward trend

2131d4aaaf1a2f4ce9be189f0f410c83.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nah, I don't think we'll see much with that first system in the way of winter weather. It's after the 5th-10th time period I think we'll see a better chance at winter weather.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I'll be surprised if that moisture underneath doesn't edge up into some Ga Sun. If the 18z doesn't show it, I'd expect it by the 12z tomorrow. T

Yeah the eps really likes Feb 5th -10th . At least we are starting to see hints of a potential window.

Yeah the eps really likes Feb 5th -10th . At least we are starting to see hints of a potential window.

That Ryan Maue, he's JB's partner, correct?? Then expect the opposite!

Yeah, well Eric's post with actual data to back up his suggestions and ideas is a lot better than 95% of posts on various weather forums.

If you read over it slowly and try to process it a couple times, it'll become clear. Also he even gives the abbreviations and what they stand for.

I will go ahead and say if someone wants to go to war with his posts or thoughts, good luck. You'll lose. Unlike other places, we won't discourage him from posting here, since his posts are useful and he's a cool dude.

Yeah, well Eric's post with actual data to back up his suggestions and ideas is a lot better than 95% of posts on various weather forums.

If you read over it slowly and try to process it a couple times, it'll become clear. Also he even gives the abbreviations and what they stand for.
I wasn't being negative. Really. I read it over many times (as I do all of what he publishes) and for the life of me could not get to a "conclusion". Hope all is cool!

Edit - He is a gold mine (or gold mind) - I just got lost and was asking for some "bottom line" so It could be in perspective. I'm just not that smart ....

Last edited:
Heavy "precip" Feb 4/5
16402073_1567854989908820_325767711_n.png
This looks like its based off of the weeklies which is what I'm going by and the EPS/Euro. GFS will be catching on, it has the idea on the 12z run of the GFS.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Let's slow down that HP and get a couple changes at H5, and we have a potential board-wide event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back