• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep that's a really good look for your area and the east coast

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Agree but I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of the rare occasions where this trends colder and even a little south to get more in play, good pac ridge, some blocking and nice 50/50 low.... I think this time frame is gonna be our best bet (as I push all chips to the middle)

The track is almost perfect and you would think it would be colder but looks like a lp around the US/Canadian, I guess our infamous GL low, is screwing with temps

edit: I say ALMOST perfect track, certainly a little further south would be ideal.... I think Larry probably has statistics about the best lp track for SE Miller A's

The track is almost perfect and you would think it would be colder but looks like a lp around the US/Canadian, I guess our infamous GL low, is screwing with temps

edit: I say ALMOST perfect track, certainly a little further south would be ideal.... I think Larry probably has statistics about the best lp track for SE Miller A's
I know ARCC agrees but I think the GLL gets over played every year . but I see what your saying . I agree , this might be the last interesting time frame this winter

that type of 12z gfs solution fits the pattern we are rolling into so it will be fun to watch

I know ARCC agrees but I think the GLL gets over played every year . but I see what your saying . I agree , this might be the last interesting time frame this winter

Agree, I probably should've stated verbatim it's what probably messes with temps and as your next post mentions it fits the pattern so definitely something to watch.

I watched my Falcons blow a 25 pt lead last night. Can't wait to see how this continues to get better looking only to fail us...LOL!

I agree though...This fits the pattern...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great agreement on the 12z gefs of the cutoff moving through the deep south next week. Have to get the NS in play
6d5a58e9d2d2a0d52dc185da2fd8638b.jpg

This is that time period that was showing snow in Mexico earlier on lol. The actual problem isn't the GLL I feel, it's that potential GOA low that might throw a monkey wrench into things. All of the teleconnections are good but temps are milder than what they'd be because of this feature.

great agreement on the 12z gefs of the cutoff moving through the deep south next week. Have to get the NS in play
6d5a58e9d2d2a0d52dc185da2fd8638b.jpg

I think even the CMC has it too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really not a bad setup at all. I hope the cutoff doesn't bury and rot away like the cmc has

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

This is that time period that was showing snow in Mexico earlier on lol. The actual problem isn't the GLL I feel, it's that potential GOA low that might throw a monkey wrench into things. All of the teleconnections are good but temps are milder than what they'd be because of this feature.
agree - no real cold air to play with

If we can get the northern steam through before the cutoff ejects we will be good

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back