• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bust on temps this morning. Was suppose to be 34° this morning and it got down to 24°...LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I don't wanna be that guy, but - the ULL energy won't come ashore and be properly sampled until tomorrow...so things can change a bit once that happens as more observations are pumped into the models by tomorrow's 00z runs
Never understood why people get such a hard time for saying that. Makes sense to me that it is important to sample the energy to truly know what we are working with. I guess it can be the last vestige of a weenie after a series of bad model runs but based on what people are saying here not all is lost at this point in the game.

etvrVQd.jpg

in the meantime though....Sunday...amazing

Yes it does. I truly may take my lawn equipment and clean them off. I'm getting to the pt of being ready for warmer weather.

But my understanding is if you live in NC not to take your eyes off next week. Everyone else meh. LOL!

in the meantime though....Sunday...amazing
Yes it does. I truly may take my lawn equipment and clean them off. I'm getting to the pt of being ready for warmer weather.

But my understanding is if you live in NC not to take your eyes off next week. Everyone else meh. LOL!

even in NC it looks meh. sure they have more wiggle room vs most on the board . but things look pretty crappy at the moment for everyone. the gefs is still supporting the suppressed idea . of course there is one member that we must not let accu35 see for his backyard lol

even in NC it looks meh. sure they have more wiggle room vs most on the board . but things look pretty crappy at the moment for everyone. the gefs is still supporting the suppressed idea . of course there is one member that we must not let accu35 see for his backyard lol
It really wouldn't take a lot for the Euro to become a big deal...

HAHA! For sure...

Rodgers Pass, British Columbia where they don't worry about the sun angle, ground temps, timing , western ridges, lack of a NAO, the cold press, 850s, vorts getting ripped apart or better sampling
959b8a43a9cfe6eb49db4b2040be238f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

the ensembles are not horrible moving forward. it will be interesting to see what kind of pattern we are in by the end of the month .I never move into spring mode until the 7th of march

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back