• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course while I'm here begging for a look that is good to NOT appear yet...with my luck we'll see a phase on 0z and someone get plastered.

I already see that the ULL is shifted south and west than 18z at hr 66. It's a slight shift, not a major shift. This is good cause it might be waiting for the vortex to come down.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Gfs has the SW energy a little farther SW and a little more separated from the main flow

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Oh man, what of this ULL ends up down in the Gulf and it comes up through south FL and then off the southeast coast with it amplifying with the cold in place. I'm wishcasting but we would get a lot of snow if that solution occurred.

I think the PV is just starting to appear out of Canada, hopefully that's not too late and perhaps we get that unicorn phase. And at least it returns to what the 12z was like (and beforehand).

The ULL is more over Mexico now than 18z...it's not on the boarder like 18z was. Yeah, this is going to be a fun run of what this looks like so far.

this is probably going to be suppressed again but this time...I don't think the PV/eastern trough is going to tear it up. It's staying more defined than the 18z run did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back