• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Gefs looks like a little step back with a weaker vortex
I'm torn on this. The euro solution is a shot at an all timer but it can easily miss S and E. Establishing space between the shortwave and vortex gives us more moisture and probably a shot at a leading fgen thump but ptypes and warm noses become a problem

I'm torn on this. The euro solution is a shot at an all timer but it can easily miss S and E. Establishing space between the shortwave and vortex gives us more moisture and probably a shot at a leading fgen thump but ptypes and warm noses become a problem
I’m worried about temps if it’s just strictly a southern low. A phase with the northern low helps. Go big I say.

That’s the challenge - we can get it cold and we can get a storm, but can we get both? The KMA (and Euro in the east) with the northern stream partially dropping in is probably our best shot at getting both on a wide scale

Back