• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Can anyone find I-85 for me????

1708408800-F6ZwxFU2AIc.png

1708408800-oAzfap1B1vA.png

1708408800-8LfIcUkVWgs.png
zoinks! the ice

was gonna complain but us here in nwest bama had our snow so i wont..this looks to be a carolina storm...if anything at all
Way too early to write this one off for anyone IMO just as it's too early for anyone to count on a hit IMO. The jury is still out on whether or not an Arctic plunge comes down the lee of the Rockies ahead of the modeled system. Or not.

The globals don't know what to do with the pacific...it's a mess at day 9 trying to figure that out. EPS is in between the GEFS/GEPS so it's probably the most right.

But I say...if you blend the 3 ensembles Raleigh get's a foot.

GFSCMCEuro.gif

Please don’t tell me this is another troll account
Sorry to disappoint you, but no I am not trolling. I sue to have an account here under Buckfever2. my son love to watch and follow what was going on. I replied and posted somewhat but…I lost him a year ago and stopped following but.. Weather has always been an enjoyment for me. I am nearly as good as it as following and understand it the way most of the people on here are but, every once in a while, I might post something. But no need to worry. I’ll delete my account can’t deal with this type of BS .

Back