• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern FEB 3-6 2024 System

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean this loaded ferris wheel seat pointed out earlier right?

View attachment 144637
Yes. Someone called it out 2 cycles ago and still there today looking back at 12z. Was playing catchup, trying to see what if anything to root for as window is gonna start closing here soon.

Bad News: ICON Precip shield is crushed because it phases too late and the northern stream subsidence/dry air wins out.

prateptype_cat_icon-imp.conus.png
Good News: We were MUCH closer to an actual phase that would bode well for a much more expansive precip shield and colder air east of the Apps
500hv.conus (2).png

Bad News: ICON Precip shield is crushed because it phases too late and the northern stream subsidence/dry air wins out.

View attachment 144656
Good News: We were MUCH closer to an actual phase that would bode well for a much more expansive precip shied and colder air with a continued trend
View attachment 144657
If you can get that southern low centered over Macon instead of Jacksonville we would have something. I’m surprised we are getting the ns to dig back that far sw.

View attachment 144656
Good News: We were MUCH closer to an actual phase that would bode well for a much more expansive precip shield and colder air east of the Apps
View attachment 144657
Thank you “smking7”, you sure do sound like a met

For 5+ days away it at least gives some hope

icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_44.png

I could have probably picked a better username after NCSU took my email and I forget the password to my old account ?
nc state gave us all gmail accounts upon arrival with unlimited data storage and promised it would never expire. and a lot of us abused it. I guess they realized they were hemorrhaging money and cancelled it in 2021. Half of my accounts were with my NCSU address and it’s still wreaking havoc on my life today.

Anyway icon looks great yada yada on to the gfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back