• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Lickwx you need to add Habibbi tomyour list of must haves next time you come to geeenville. Been there 3 times this week. Highly affordable and best Mediterranean food ive ever had.

Forgive me for I have "sinned"........I am In Virginia and I ate reed sauce based St Louis style pulled pork bbq. I apologize to the eastern NC vinegar based bbq gods. I hold my head in shame.
Eat at fishin pig . I told you to eat there ! In Virginia .

Forgive me for I have "sinned"........I am In Virginia and I ate reed sauce based St Louis style pulled pork bbq. I apologize to the eastern NC vinegar based bbq gods. I hold my head in shame.
Feel certain you've been banished from G-vegas

Fishin pig. Do it . There’s one in FarmVille va , Norfolk , and waynesboro. Do it . It’s worth it . Don’t know what you had but fishin pig is the move .
Ate at the 2nd st bistro on our second night and I got the $20 lasagna and it was worth every penny and then some.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220322-092418_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220322-092418_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9
Ate at the 2nd st bistro on our second night and I got the $20 lasagna and it was worth every penny and then some.
Shaggy, you got a good recommendation for BBQ in Greenville? I might be in town next weekend. Already had Parker's when I swung by there a few months ago.

And if anybody else has an opinion, feel free to share. ?

Shaggy, you got a good recommendation for BBQ in Greenville? I might be in town next weekend. Already had Parker's when I swung by there a few months ago.

And if anybody else has an opinion, feel free to share. ?
Sam Jones is by far way better than parkers and parkers is good as hell. Sam jones is whole hog. I would recommend a bbq/chicken combo with their house made potato chips or baked beans that have hamburger and bacon in it. For bread I would recommend the sweet potato bread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-123249_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-123249_Gallery.jpg
    961.5 KB · Views: 7
Sam Jones is by far way better than parkers and parkers is good as hell. Sam jones is whole hog. I would recommend a bbq/chicken combo with their house made potato chips or baked beans that have hamburger and bacon in it. For bread I would recommend the sweet potato bread.
I had Sam Jones in Raleigh last week and it was the best barbecue that I can remember.

Sounds good. I never think to order chicken at bbq joints, but I'll definitely consider it this time. I'm a big fan of home made potato chips.

I had Sam Jones in Raleigh last week and it was the best barbecue that I can remember.
Interesting. I just looked it up and didn't even know about it, but I don't get to downtown these days as much as I used to.

Sounds good. I never think to order chicken at bbq joints, but I'll definitely consider it this time. I'm a big fan of home made potato chips.

Interesting. I just looked it up and didn't even know about it, but I don't get to downtown these days as much as I used to.
The one here in greenville is amazing. You pull up and the smokehouse is rolling smoke outside.

Back a few years ago heinz had 4 signature sauces and Sam jones had one.

If you do Sam Jones do the 3 meat tray and do BBQ, turkey and chicken.....or ribs the last one is kinda a toss up but the BBQ and turkey are a must.....then the baked beans and mac and cheese. I eat there waaaayyyy to much lol....

But this is hands down the best BBQ in the state.....there will be 40 people in line at 9am half the time and they are usually sold out by by 12-1 most days but they technically open till 230....

Screenshot-2022-01-10-at-17-44-42-bs-barbeque-Google-Search-700x493.png

photo0jpg-15-700x700.jpg

If you do Sam Jones do the 3 meat tray and do BBQ, turkey and chicken.....or ribs the last one is kinda a toss up but the BBQ and turkey are a must.....then the baked beans and mac and cheese. I eat there waaaayyyy to much lol....

But this is hands down the best BBQ in the state.....there will be 40 people in line at 9am half the time and they are usually sold out by by 12-1 most days but they technically open till 230....

photo0jpg-15-700x700.jpg
I could be starving to death and I would drive by Bs to get to sam jones first. Bs is okay but it ain't no sam jones

photo0jpg-15-700x700.jpg
Turkey as a 3rd option. lol. I've had bbq turkey one other time at a bbq joint and it was pretty dang good, so that suggestion is very tempting.

You're the 2nd person to suggest this particular place btw of b's bbq. The first is a buddy of mine that's a semi-local. (She's an ECU grad but currently a nurse in VA) I nearly tried going here back in December, but it was the same day as ECU's winter commencement and I figured wasn't worth fighting any line due to how many people were in town. (I couldn't get there before noon anyways)

I love the look of places like this. Triangle has good places to eat, but sheesh some people are quite uppity around here about how restaurants "look".

Last edited:
Turkey as a 3rd option. lol. I've had bbq turkey one other time at a bbq joint and it was pretty dang good, so that suggestion is very tempting.

You're the 2nd person to suggest this particular place btw of b's bbq. The first is a buddy of mine that's a semi-local. (She's an ECU grad but currently a nurse in VA) I nearly tried going here back in December, but it was the same day as ECU's winter commencement and I figured wasn't worth fighting any line due to how many people were in town. (I couldn't get there before noon anyways)

I love the look of places like this. Triangle has good places to eat, but sheesh some people are quite uppity around here about how restaurants "look".

Been there since 1978 so yeah its a little dated on the looks lol....

Back