• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure if they make it anymore. We certainly don’t see it around like we used to.

Tried Moores bbq yetserday . Not bad . Never ever tried any barbecue that wasn’t eastern though. I’m terrified after hearing my friends traumatizing , PTSD inducing experience at a restaurant in Greensboro . They said it was horrible , even the hush puppies were messed up. How do you mess up hush puppies ?

I ate at a place called The Fishin Pig in FarmVille va. Barbecue and Virginia chesepeake bay style seafood . My god what a great place . They got a spot in Waynesboro Va , FarmVille va, and Norfolk . HIGHLY recommend this place . Eat like a pig and drink like a fish ! The fishin pig.

Here's a question for the bottled tea drinkers. Which is best

Gold peak
Pure leaf
Lipton
Arizona

For me it's gold peak then pure leaf and I would rather drink anything else above lipton or Arizona
The best to me is Community but I’ve only found it near the gulf. Milos is pretty goof. I do like Gold Leaf

Tried Moores bbq yetserday . Not bad . Never ever tried any barbecue that wasn’t eastern though. I’m terrified after hearing my friends traumatizing , PTSD inducing experience at a restaurant in Greensboro . They said it was horrible , even the hush puppies were messed up. How do you mess up hush puppies ?
Hush puppies are an art form! No onions

Its gross and yellow. BBQ shouldn't be yellow.

Mustard base is actually my favorite and is a favorite of this area. It is featured at most of the BBQ places here. But it is mainly orange rather than yellow here....so not as much domination by mustard as you may think but rather that's just one of several key ingredients. The most famous one has mustard as 3rd largest ingredient of the mix.

Last edited:
Lick, your friend sounds sketchy. Never heard of bad hush puppies at a BBQ joint. I don't trust him. ?

Lick, your friend sounds sketchy. Never heard of bad hush puppies at a BBQ joint. I don't trust him. ?
Greensboro bro . Smh. I believe it man those Piedmonters don’t make good food . Too much low energy weather . Low T cad there ruining any creative good food juices . Ffs they eat pig liver and consider that fine dining . Bet they smelled an east Carolina pig farm once they would change their mind .

For anyone that likes McDonalds, what in the **** do they put in a burger that would keep it the same 4+ years later

Maybe same preservatives as an MRE..

Anyone here been to Culver’s?
Yeah, that had one in Greenville and there’s one 2 minutes from my place up here. That are as common as McDonald’s up here, I think they are based out of Wisconsin. If you aren’t burnt out on them, they might be worth a try. Burgers are average and I don’t like their fries or cheese curds, but probably worth a try if you’ve never been

Burger king is awesome. I like their burgers 2nd best behind Hardee's. Their fries could use some work and their chicken nuggest are better than most.
I hadn't been there in awhile. Over the years, seems like the more Wendy's that showed up, the less BK's I saw around. Not sure if there's any direct correlation with that.

I've always enjoyed Hardee's--but my closest one at six forks just got replaced by a bank. Cause you know, apparently we don't have enough banks in Raleigh. :rolleyes:

Back