• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
First tine! I enjoyed it a lot! Got all u can eat boneless wings for 12.99$! Good stuff! Other person got a sloppy joe type sandwich and sweet potato
Now this is some overrated ----
i was pissed they weren’t playing Marky Mark and the Funky bunch over the radio in there! ?

Alright guys who has the scoop on McLeans ole time Cafe in Zebulon? @YetAnotherRDUGuy @Lickwx @SD Anyone ever eat there. Looks like I have a small road trip to undertake soon
Shaggy, I'd have to defer to the other Wake guys as I haven't been there yet. In fact, I really haven't been to Zebulon much (don't tell lick, lol). Usually when I go in that direction, I'm just passing through to Greenville or OBX.

Shaggy, I'd have to defer to the other Wake guys as I haven't been there yet. In fact, I really haven't been to Zebulon much (don't tell lick, lol). Usually when I go in that direction, I'm just passing through to Greenville or OBX.
On a NC centric forum lots of guys are giving strong reviews so it looks like a trip to Zebulon is in my future

Alright guys who has the scoop on McLeans ole time Cafe in Zebulon? @YetAnotherRDUGuy @Lickwx @SD Anyone ever eat there. Looks like I have a small road trip to undertake soon
It’s good for dinner and lunch ( do not go for breakfast) . One of my friends currently works there. Well idk im basing breakfast off of one of my friends experiences. Its definitely well loved here.

@Shaggy lets start our own food blog . I know the best place in North Carolina to get home cooked southern food and soul . Get 90 year old mama Irene form stancils grill off 222 in kenly to get you right .

Not really fast food (same as when I talked about French Market Grille) but I'm going to recommend another restaurant that's in the area today. Went there for an Easter brunch (although it was well after your typical brunch time haha)/lunch today:

It's really good. Had a chicken biscuit today and it is a big portion.

Not really fast food (same as when I talked about French Market Grille) but I'm going to recommend another restaurant that's in the area today. Went there for an Easter brunch (although it was well after your typical brunch time haha)/lunch today:

It's really good. Had a chicken biscuit today and it is a big portion.
Dadgum ... that menu ... we need one of them in Gainesville !

Grits bowl with cheddar, bacon and sausage. Wife got what they call the biscuit bomb and it was better. @Lickwx You need to add the farmer and the dail to your ENC foodie list

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503-095119_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-095119_Gallery.jpg
    968.9 KB · Views: 8
How you like your steak cooked. Anything more than this to me equals burnt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-201857_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-201857_Gallery.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 16
Bringing this thread back. Anyone have anything awesome lately

Back