• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah, I had something come up and I didn’t make it to Greenville. Might get over there next month though.

In fact now that I know there’s a Sam Jones in Raleigh, I may get over there next time I’m near downtown.
Sam jones is legend . I was happy as hell when they opened in Raleigh. Ain’t been in a while. The sweet potato bread is something else . Don’t get the cornbread tho it’s trash .

Last edited:
My father's family is from Wilson County and the tobacco farm that he grew up on is about two miles from Parker's as the crow flies. I've eaten plenty of meals there and it has the best barbecue in Wilson County. It's a shame that it's rival Bill's closed not too long ago. Bill's had better fried chicken and seafood than Parker's and there was always quite the debate in my family about which place served the best food.
One of the reasons Bill's closed was that it had flooding issues because of it's location in a low lying area during heavy rain events.

My father's family is from Wilson County and the tobacco farm that he grew up on is about two miles from Parker's as the crow flies. I've eaten plenty of meals there and it has the best barbecue in Wilson County. It's a shame that it's rival Bill's closed not too long ago. Bill's had better fried chicken and seafood than Parker's and there was always quite the debate in my family about which place served the best food.
One of the reasons Bill's closed was that it had flooding issues because of it's location in a low lying area during heavy rain events.
That and poor old Bill married a young gold digger in his later years who didn’t want to give the place to his sons . She tried to sell it instead and left to New York City to sell real estate . One of his sons opened Marty’s in Wilson . Very good , I never got to try it because the line was always outrageous . Unfortunately he died of covid and that’s closed now too. Poor Ellis family is cursed .

Culver’s is waaaaay overrated! And it causes food poisoning the other week up here, from the Reuben! ?????

I don't think Culvers is overrated at all. I think their burgers are great. Much better than Steak and Shake for sure. I like the fact that they have alot of variety on their menu too. And they have great custard. But saying that I do think they are overpriced for sure. And I know that they arent as consistent with quality from restaurant to restaurant as other chains if that makes sense.

Is Culver's better than Freddies? I don't think I've ever been to a Culvers but I like Freddy's.
I think so, but I've only had Freddie's once, so take with a grain of salt.

I like Culver's but for some reason they aren't in Raleigh at all, which is weird. The one in Apex is pretty good though.

Is Culver's better than Freddies? I don't think I've ever been to a Culvers but I like Freddy's.
They both suck and are 5 minutes away from me! Culver’s cheese curds suck, as I have become a connoisseur of curds, living in curd country!

First tine! I enjoyed it a lot! Got all u can eat boneless wings for 12.99$! Good stuff! Other person got a sloppy joe type sandwich and sweet potato tots! Next tine I’ll get a burger! ?3B4287CB-A394-4871-9C58-6212AF78C67B.jpeg

Culver's is kind of meh to me. My wife likes it but the only time I tried it I thought the food was not too good considering what I paid for it.
I've always been a Hardee's/Carl's Jr. fan when it comes to burgers versus McDonald's. Char Grill makes some pretty good hamburgers and surprisingly, Sheetz is decent.

I for some reason thought Miami Subs made pretty good hamburgers and I miss the location that was close to the house. I know it's been a while but that is one fast food chain I wish was still around that is gone.

Back