• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Count me in as another that really liked Sonnys.

It's been a while. Maybe I should go back if I run into it.
I love the sliced turkey (with their bbq sauces), macaroni and cheese, and baked beans from Sonny’s! I make sure to go almost every time I’m in the Charlotte area since they don’t have them around here!!

I'm right on the border. If the BBQ debates ever spill over into armed conflict, I'm in big trouble.
Im a barbecue ho. I’ll eat any and all sauce as long as it’s not sweet. Being from north Georgia I’m used to a vinegar and tomato mixture but I do love some east Carolina vinegar. Mustard is good every now and then. Alabama white sauce on a smoked chicken is life changing too.

If you're ever in the double RR hit up Don Juan's, best Mexican cuisine around! Love that place, great food, great service, great atmosphere and family owned.

I agree.

I don't know if I really have a sauce preference with BBQ, but I do have food preferences, and I prefer ribs or brisket.
I tend to go by seasons. Chopped pork in the fall, ribs in the winter, and brisket in the summer. It's about time to fire up the Pit Barrel for some ribs.

Im a barbecue ho. I’ll eat any and all sauce as long as it’s not sweet. Being from north Georgia I’m used to a vinegar and tomato mixture but I do love some east Carolina vinegar. Mustard is good every now and then. Alabama white sauce on a smoked chicken is life changing too.
Honestly, I'm like you in that I've rarely eaten any BBQ that I didn't enjoy no matter style it was. There's even a local place around here that's more of a Texas style that I go to every now and again, but I'm careful not to brag about that one too much.

Here's a question for the bottled tea drinkers. Which is best

Gold peak
Pure leaf
Lipton
Arizona

For me it's gold peak then pure leaf and I would rather drink anything else above lipton or Arizona

Here's a question for the bottled tea drinkers. Which is best

Gold peak
Pure leaf
Lipton
Arizona

For me it's gold peak then pure leaf and I would rather drink anything else above lipton or Arizona
Nestea was the OG

Back