• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had the Chick-fil-A Cobb salad with spicy chicken strips at lunch I have to say it was the bomb and it was the best salad that I've had in a long time. You can't get something that good at Popeyes or Bojangles

I had the Chick-fil-A Cobb salad with spicy chicken strips at lunch I have to say it was the bomb and it was the best salad that I've had in a long time. You can't get something that good at Popeyes or Bojangles
I wish CFA would bring back their cole slaw! I used to always get that along with waffle fries and a sandwich.

Backyard Burger!! They are big in TN but they have a spot in Raleigh and in Gastonia and recently opened in Harrisburg beside the new Chase Bank location. Tasty. Good hot dogs but their menu is a bit $$ imo.
I second this about Backyard, and I'm lucky enough to be near the Raleigh location. Never had a burger that wasn't delicious, and their fries are excellent as well.

Yep make sure you pick up a livermush sandwich at Dale's down by the Belmont tunnel. If you know Belmont, you know where Dale's is located.
Dales superette? Right on the river

Count me in as another that really liked Sonnys.

It's been a while. Maybe I should go back if I run into it.
Sonny's is a bbq chain. I guess growing up in rural Rowan County its a strange concept to me. Nascar fans ask "who's your driver?", bbq lovers kinda do the same as we argue over the best bbq spot. ...people who like bbq have a true allegiance to usually just one bbq spot.

Sonny's is a bbq chain. I guess growing up in rural Rowan County its a strange concept to me. Nascar fans ask "who's your driver?", bbq lovers kinda do the same as we argue over the best bbq spot. ...people who like bbq have a true allegiance to usually just one bbq spot.
Scott’s Walk Up is my go to in Cartersville. Sonny’s was just nice because you could rely on it on a road trip when they were more widespread.

Yeah popeyes fried chicken is the best around. Takes Bojangles to the woodshed

Clarification, Popeyes chicken sandwich is the best around. The best. I love it and will drive to Concord or Hickory to get it on occasion (or when I'm in the general area I'll be sure to stop). Used to have one in Mooresville but it closed when I moved up here. :mad:

However I think Publix fried chicken is the best that I've tasted. I'm sure there's some local places that have good chicken, but Publix being widely available is the best overall IMO.

Clarification, Popeyes chicken sandwich is the best around. The best. I love it and will drive to Concord or Hickory to get it on occasion (or when I'm in the general area I'll be sure to stop). Used to have one in Mooresville but it closed when I moved up here. :mad:

However I think Publix fried chicken is the best that I've tasted. I'm sure there's some local places that have good chicken, but Publix being widely available is the best overall IMO.
Mama's, lol mom still cooks some mean fried chicken

And only one style is TRUE bbq. That would be eastern NC style. The rest is just pork with some weird sauce on it.

Good excuse for a map.
75f72363952f6d543df169ab933d2a8d.jpg

Back