• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great burgers and fries!
Five guys hack: when you go, order a grill cheese, add a party or add two patties if you’re hungry and all your regular toppings and this will get you the grilled cheese, with its buttery bread, and all the cheese, with burger patties! It’s delicious
When I worked in DC the FGs in DCA had breakfast and people would order 2 patties add bacon and Xtra cheese on that buttery bread AND fries.. and they literally filled the bag 3/4 with fries... I mean that was clogged arteries in a bag if ever!!

My wife was so excited Showmars announced they were opening at Afton. We moved like two months before they opened.
Showmars has a spot in Winston now. Buy it took forever for them to get to Concord. I guess they thought the one in University was close enough.

Backyard Burger!! They are big in TN but they have a spot in Raleigh and in Gastonia and recently opened in Harrisburg beside the new Chase Bank location. Tasty. Good hot dogs but their menu is a bit $$ imo.

Backyard Burger!! They are big in TN but they have a spot in Raleigh and in Gastonia and recently opened in Harrisburg beside the new Chase Bank location. Tasty. Good hot dogs but their menu is a bit $$ imo.
I love Gastonia (Belmont) again, shout out to RO’s BBQ and Twin Tops fishcamp!

Back