• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon people now, smile ... it'll get cold ... when it's supposed to ... hell, it's still summer until the 20th ...

Any much warmer than normal winter day is way more comfy than just about any much below normal summer day. Winter and for that matter fall and spring are far better seasons regardless of how warm they are. So, no need to worry about warmer than normal once we’re well inti fall.

Last edited:
I really cant wait until October. My gut tells me the Braves are still not quite ready but who knows. I would love nothing more than to beat the Yankees in the WS after what they did to us in 96 and 99. Im still not quite over the 96 WS. That one hurt.

I really cant wait until October. My gut tells me the Braves are still not quite ready but who knows. I would love nothing more than to beat the Yankees in the WS after what they did to us in 96 and 99. Im still not quite over the 96 WS. That one hurt.
The Braves box score is the 1st thing I look at come 5:00 every AM, then do the word of the day puzzle, then it's 5:15 and I check here, then go do a long walk ... Priorities ...

Last edited:
It seems like, before 2016 or so, we often had several days with lows in the 50s by the end of September at RDU. We sometimes even had mornings with lows in the upper 40s. We would also occasionally get cooler rainy days with highs in the 60s. But the past three Septembers have all been just a slightly cooler version of August - highs in the upper 80s-90 with lows in the upper 60s-70.
Makes you wonder just how many Septembers like this we reel off in a row; really wonder the same thing about February, how many spring-like Februaries we reel off in a row (currently at 3).

The Braves box score is the 1st theing I look at come 5:00 every AM, then do the word of the day puzzle, then it's 5:15 and I check here, then go do a long walk ... Priorities ...
This Braves team is the most exciting team theyve had since the 90s, with all the youngsters theyve got.

You know its hot when you are looking at the accuweather 1000 day forecast for some cool weather. Thanksgiving looks nice

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

fafba942d707bcb40b1da932d0b28ce2.jpg

first day we get below 60. I’m sure it will be close. They didn’t have any day with snow last year so they might be right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dansby needs to sit on the bench. He’s just not up to speed at the plate. Yeah great defense but can’t lay wood on the ball like Adeiny before they put him on the pine. Right now, Dansby is a downgrade from Adeiny Hechavarria. Change my mind

Dansby needs to sit on the bench. He’s just not up to speed at the plate. Yeah great defense but can’t lay wood on the ball like Adeiny before they put him on the pine. Right now, Dansby is a downgrade from Adeiny Hechavarria. Change my mind
Yeah he needs more time. Donaldson just brought the rain again! ☔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back