• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get 6-8”, we tossView attachment 23296

e140a1df80167935036a08289ab76771.jpg

I quit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget canes for a minute, look at this profile ? ofc watch nothing develop in it 75152A75-7E35-4DA6-A22F-558162B8B528.png

Welp, just as the panthers offense looks good, D.j. Moore fumbles from a peanut punch

Same Cam, always somebody else’s fault!
McCaffrey looking like a beast

Dan Quinn is done. Holy embarrassment. I only watched like half the first quarter but he is absolutely done. When the opposing QB only had to throw 10 passes, you were taken out back and thoroughly beaten.

Spent most of my afternoon just deleting tweets....lol, thinking about maybe deleting my twitter account, but honestly, who cares if I have a lot of tweets. Other active users also do, so I'll just keep it.

Ended up getting up the nerve to and I'm using tweet delete on tweets older than a year. Screw it. I can't see them anyway and not much good can come from most of them anyway.

It's definitely not been a great Sunday. I wish the Falcons didn't do so badly so I could've just been able to grasp onto the Braves still being 17-3 in the last 20 most likely. On top of that, I'm still sick (although I think it's slowly rounding a corner) and I have a bit of a headache.

I need to not be self-conscious about something as menial as having a good bit of tweets on twitter although it was probably good that I executed tweet delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back