• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Ryan's career will forever be defined by the embarrassment in the Super Bowl. He's not getting any younger so if he wants to be remembered as a Super Bowl winner he better hurry up. Time is ticking.

That Super Bowl loss is on the coaches not Matt. He was great that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bored so I figured I'd take a stroll through the GSP climate records. Found that the winter of 1935-36 was the snowiest in history, with 20.4" falling. Can I get a repeat?

Not for that game. Not here in Georgia.

Ryan will be judged based on how he played in the 4th quarter. I am pretty sure Brady was 10 times better than him at the end of the game, when it mattered the most.

Ryan will be judged based on how he played in the 4th quarter. I am pretty sure Brady was 10 times better than him at the end of the game, when it mattered the most.

Brady was better stats wise but Matt played damn good. It wasn’t his fault freeman missed the block or the HC didn’t run more clock.

I'm no Pats fan, but Brady going 199 or whatever is a mega lol.

Ive seen enough after 1 full week into September to gurantee 2 things that wont be any different than the past 10 or so winters. SER will be a beast and Patriots will be the team to beat come January. Hope I havent offended anyone by going out on a limb lol. But with a week of forecasted highs at 90 degrees and seeing NE dismantle the steelers. Some things never change.

Ive seen enough after 1 full week into September to gurantee 2 things that wont be any different than the past 10 or so winters. SER will be a beast and Patriots will be the team to beat come January. Hope I havent offended anyone by going out on a limb lol. But with a week of forecasted highs at 90 degrees and seeing NE dismantle the steelers. Some things never change.
The next 10 years will be the same way. 90s through mid-October (probably every single year), SER while the western half of US has record cold and snow.

The next 10 years will be the same way. 90s through mid-October (probably every single year), SER while the western half of US has record cold and snow.

An excellent prediction imo. SER ftw. Why fight it? Treat it as our friend. It isn’t going anywhere.
58FA86B7-B298-4995-87C7-D8452F94AD60.gif

Honestly my interest in the NFL is wavering again like it did while I was a teen.

Gonna still be watching but I might emotionally detach myself outside previous Georgia players.

NFL is fun to watch if you’re betting. I’ve slowly lost interest in the NFL over the past 4 years and CFB has also been dead to me for quite a while (I was once obsessed!) Braves look like NLCS contenders and that’s all that matters in my little sports world ?

I joked about the Patriots winning everything the other week at work and nobody thought it was funny lol

but yes, I'm fully expecting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back