• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots is a juggernaut at this point lol whoever beats them is making a run to the SB

Ive seen enough after 1 full week into September to gurantee 2 things that wont be any different than the past 10 or so winters. SER will be a beast and Patriots will be the team to beat come January. Hope I havent offended anyone by going out on a limb lol. But with a week of forecasted highs at 90 degrees and seeing NE dismantle the steelers. Some things never change.
You mean SEA?

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

source.gif

Seems to be the entire team needs a facelift. And in today's game he is chewing gum. How unprofessional is that!

Should they be cuttting their hair, trimming their beards and wearing their best suit and ties as well while they're playing in the hot sun and getting dirty in a physical sport?

Regardless of who was to blame, Ryan is QB therefore he will forever receive the most blame.

Didn't he take a sack that put them out of field goal range? I know Freeman missed a block, which I'm not sure why a pass play was called there to begin with. I'm with you in the fact that Ryan is a great quarterback, but not elite. Guys that have won superbowls have done so without the weapons Ryan has been given. No way should the falcons have lost that game, though it was a team effort collapse. Also, to pay Julio, who is well into his 30s, 66 million over three years has basically hamstrung this team for the next three years. The offensive greatness left with Kyle Shanahan, after this year's 7-9 record this team needs blown up for a rebuild.

Panthers defense allowed 30 points yesterday, couldn't stop Gurley from running all over them in the second half, and McCaffrey is their only offensive weapon.

Man, we need rain. Last time we had it was probably over a week ago and the grass outside is getting crunchy...

Try having one day of rain in the past 26!?
This is what we are talking about, a marginal risk every day this week.
Hope it doesn't rain when I head out this evening. Mother and father's anniversary at Longhorns in Apex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back