• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fine waiting until JFM for the cold. I don’t like wasting cold patterns in October and November. Remember we need a nice snow pack to our north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your in luck, the awesome cold, deep trough, ‘wish we could get this in winter’, blocking pattern, is folding like a house of cards! It’ll truly arrive in April!

Lmaoo doesn’t look bad for a wedge or 2 in the central US altho the trough looks more + tilted, I don’t mind the 70s tho bring that warmer pattern on, its better than it being cold for no reason since it’s so hard to get snow at the end of October/November

Lmaoo doesn’t look bad for a wedge or 2 in the central US altho the trough looks more + tilted, I don’t mind the 70s tho bring that warmer pattern on, its better than it being cold for no reason since it’s so hard to get snow at the end of October/November
Yeah there is no reason for cold right now. WE ALL KNOW what it means if it's cold right now.

As long as we get snow I don't care how late in the year it is. I'd actually love to see an April winter storm.
I think I speak for 98% of the country when I say by the time March rolls around most people are sick and tired of the cold and snow. Enough is enough !

I think I speak for 98% of the country when I say by the time March rolls around most people are sick and tired of the cold and snow. Enough is enough !

Not really since it’s warm in NDJF. Can’t be sick of cold if you don’t have cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My house is only about 1300 sq ft and I’ve been running an Infrared heater today. It’s keeping my whole house at about 70 degrees on its own (I’m shocked). Wonder how that cost would compare to my natural gas bill coupled with the electricity needed to run my heating and air unit?

What a mother pooping failure! Somehow all the heavy rain is in W GA, NO models showed that! I get pooping sprinkles all day , with sun visibly through the clouds! Fook me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back