• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we generally save this comment for desperation in the winter, but the birds have been crazy today!! And not just in Wilkesboro

I am 54 years old and have only been out of work 2 times (lay-off both times). That was nearly 20 years ago when you could draw over $500/week unemployment in NC. That made losing your job to a plant closure a little less stressful.
I won't tell how old I am, but I will tell that I work for the worse boss ever; he works me night and day, fusses at me every day, fires me repeatedly, then hires me back with higher expectations and less pay ... then fires me again ... beauty of it is I live with my boss's wife ...
Fire me ... I do it every day ... LOL ...

Just had a pack of coyotes run through the woods beside my house. I say a pack, could've just been 2, 2 can sound like 20....either way I just spent some time exercising my 2nd amendment right around the perimeter of our property. I got goats to protect!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just had a pack of coyotes run through the woods beside my house. I say a pack, could've just been 2, 2 can sound like 20....either way I just spent some time exercising my 2nd amendment right around the perimeter of our property. I got goats to protect!

.222 I hope!

Great morning for a run with a little frost on the beanie
e4691aba0468e3c93c9585e7389b45fc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back