• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. "Hello everyone, I hope you're having a fantastic day" aka MBGC combo on you tube,needs to post a pic of himself. His subscribers are asking for a picture, but he said he wasn't going to do it. I want to see if he matches up to what I have figured he looks like..

If you like rock/metal, you should check out a guy called nolifeshaq. He’s a black guy and he watches/listens to hard rock and metal songs and reacts to them! It sounds lame, but he’s hilarious! Start with his reactors to AC/DCs Thunderstruck, it’s great! There’s an occasional offense word, but it’s great!!

If you like rock/metal, you should check out a guy called nolifeshaq. He’s a black guy and he watches/listens to hard rock and metal songs and reacts to them! It sounds lame, but he’s hilarious! Start with his reactors to AC/DCs Thunderstruck, it’s great! There’s an occasional offense word, but it’s great!!

His Bohemian Rhapsody is priceless! LOL

Mr. "Hello everyone, I hope you're having a fantastic day" aka MBGC combo on you tube,needs to post a pic of himself. His subscribers are asking for a picture, but he said he wasn't going to do it. I want to see if he matches up to what I have figured he looks like..
Isn't he like really young? I remember his voice being high in his earlier videos so I figured he was like in his early-mid teens.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Am I reading the map correctly ? It says for places like Atlanta there will be a 40-50% probability of warmer than normal. Wouldn't that mean at least a 50% chance that it won't be above normal ?

My house got down to 61 inside last night and it’s still stuck there.. I’m freezing my ‘nads off

Has anyone here ever dealt with unemployment?

*raises hand*

I would not be of help though, my life path hasn't been consistent. I didn't finish at a university, I ended up at a technical college (not a scam one though) and I got a diploma in a field that needs employees, but can be even more competitive than the tiers that are higher (medical assistant vs LPN/RN). You're assigned to externships that you can get jobs through, and I got one that was very good and allowed me to be an adult after they went over everything thoroughly (but to show how competitive it was, I just didn't do quite as well as the next person that went there), then the second externship booted me from the place in two days really simply because I'm not a Type A personality that is willing to go fast from the start. And from there, it was downhill. The supervisor for me overcorrected and put me in a place that was even slower than I'd prefer and was not a place where I'd learn much of anything, then I went to an interesting place where I enjoyed my time but blew the interview I got later on in the summer.

And so that's where I was at. I didn't fail to get interviews but because I'm not uppity, I'd fail to stand out so I've had probably upwards of 30 interviews with no luck (and I've been told my interview style is fine). The difference here from others is as long as I'm not doing nothing I have a free pass to stay with my parents. My dad did not leave his house until he was 30? He did have work and plenty of money to where he could leave, just didn't.

I still remember my 1 day with that lady at that technical 2nd place. It did not go well at all. I remember with how fast she was going around the place, it had me tripping over my shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back