• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia: tap a bumper, get a small $100 claim against you, they raise your rate $200 a year because you're a young Male. Oh and remove any helping discounts too now that you're a liability.
I read ended someone a few years ago that caused 800.00 in damage. My insurance went up 100.00 per month, and that surcharge stuck around for 3 years, so yes the company made money on my accident

Yeah man, it's pretty volatile right now.. honestly the problem is people on their cell phones getting in wrecks, plus the cost of bumpers has skyrocketed in the past 3 or 4 years because of all the sensors.. just a bad combination
Typo, my bad, it went up 30$ a month

In other news, last week UNC only lost to Clemson by one. They did something even Alabama couldn't do. Roll tide on that for a while.....No offense to Alabama fans, you are # 1 afterall, while we are nothing.
UNC might not have beat Clemson, but it still hurt them! Down to #2, now #3, it may not be much, but Clemson fans are whining and crying ??????

Don't worry Packer fans... Detroit will find a way to "Detroit" this game away.
They got crapped on with that hands to the face call, and the no pass interference call. Those game changing calls keep me from enjoying the game. There is no way officials are this inept.

CJ bumped his head! He says Wednesday evening, we will be in the mid - 40s by 7-6 o’clock, as temps will be falling here all day! I’ll bet 5000:1, that won’t happen, never does!! Let me tell you about downslope and mountains holding up the cold air.....

UNC might not have beat Clemson, but it still hurt them! Down to #2, now #3, it may not be much, but Clemson fans are whining and crying ??????
I think the pollsters really did Clemson some injustice. We are better than our standings. We lost to wake, clemson, and app state. The three teams that beat us have a combined 1 loss. The team we beat in South Carolina, just beat the number 3 team. So really, good losses, and good wins for the Heels. Should be no surprise that we played Clemson the way we did.

CJ bumped his head! He says Wednesday evening, we will be in the mid - 40s by 7-6 o’clock, as temps will be falling here all day! I’ll bet 5000:1, that won’t happen, never does!! Let me tell you about downslope and mountains holding up the cold air.....
So if its in the 40s on Wed evening I'm guessing a hard freeze Thurs morning?

d85581457d57de6a1fb9c913d1b3476c.jpg

We keep finding ways to get screwed. Winter, summer, rain or snow. We just suck at life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191015/cc4d86353550c26d5ce7bf88d3ff5a21.jpg[/IMG

On this date last years. All the models showed cold in the long range.....

36db6c3d961e275bbdb0d19d439c9309.jpg

Let’s try this again. On this day last year. Note all the talk was about how all the long range models showed cold.

Well we will see if this new GFS core is any good with winter, the EPS agrees with the GFS and Euro so far, and it's trending colder. It's most importantly a new year, new setup worldwide. Maybe we just need to doubt the cold all winter.

d85581457d57de6a1fb9c913d1b3476c.jpg

We keep finding ways to get screwed. Winter, summer, rain or snow. We just suck at life!

I, for one, am happy that Mother Nature had mercy on me.

I've been able to complete the bulk of my move to my new place with dry conditions. :)

I've got to head to Dallas/Ft. Worth in a couple of weeks for a work convention. Anybody got any "can't miss" restaurants or attractions I need to be sure to hit in my free time?

Were you carrying your stuff on a open trailer?

I moved everything but the heavy stuff in my Pickup. Call me paranoid, but that way I can ensure nothing of mine comes up missing.

Plus, I didn't want the movers tracking their wet/muddy feet throughout the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back