• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I work in insurance so you got to go where the money is at I understand that
SC just upped there car insurance rates by 10-15%! How nice of them! That’s what my agent said when I wanted to know why mine went up 30$ a year! SMH

SC just upped there car insurance rates by 10-15%! How nice of them! That’s what my agent said when I wanted to know why mine went up 30$ a year! SMH
Ever go to this joint? This 34oz ceramic mug was heche en Mexico and when frosted it’s comparable to drinking from the actual Holy Grail
62EB2C54-4569-49EE-AE3C-B009ADDC2832.jpeg

Bermuda is still chugging along even though it's mid October
1cfd30b7badc477161168791a96a10d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Falcons should be tanking for Chase Young, I'd draft a QB soon but not this year. From the way I see it, even if you still buy into Ryan being able to play for a while, it gets iffy at age 37-38 and that's not far away...

Dude I'll be 27-28 by that time and I don't have it together holy **** (not for the lack of trying though sadly).

Ever go to this joint? This 34oz ceramic mug was heche en Mexico and when frosted it’s comparable to drinking from the actual Holy Grail
View attachment 24437
That used to be our favorite! My son has loved chips and salsa since he was 6 months old! We went there on his birthday EVERY year on his birthday, until he was 11! They just got too pricey

Yeah man, it's pretty volatile right now.. honestly the problem is people on their cell phones getting in wrecks, plus the cost of bumpers has skyrocketed in the past 3 or 4 years because of all the sensors.. just a bad combination

Yeah man, it's pretty volatile right now.. honestly the problem is people on their cell phones getting in wrecks, plus the cost of bumpers has skyrocketed in the past 3 or 4 years because of all the sensors.. just a bad combination
Them greedy ass mother poopers

In other news, last week UNC only lost to Clemson by one. They did something even Alabama couldn't do. Roll tide on that for a while.....No offense to Alabama fans, you are # 1 afterall, while we are nothing.

Anybody else agree that it's time for the Titans to move on from Mariota.... give Tannahill a shot, see what happens. It can't get much worse

Georgia: tap a bumper, get a small $100 claim against you, they raise your rate $200 a year because you're a young Male. Oh and remove any helping discounts too now that you're a liability.
Yup, and we are all penalized because of the amount of uninsured drivers that are driving around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back