• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the Cowgirls lost. To the JETS of all teams

lol I was at work and couldn't believe that(I'm not a native and not a fan like some people but come on). They had so much hype after 3-0 and people are wanting heads to roll now

People blabber about kershaw, yeah he's a first ballot I guess.. But I'd pick Verlander as my go to number one starter all day everyday over him.

Did dirtybird fly south for the winter?

Falcons and Panthers are in a similar predicament. Both teams need to separate entirely from their “has been” quarterbacks ✋???‍♂️
I hope your going to be home for the epic bust on the Tuesday/Wednesday big rain event! It’s going to be a blockbuster! CJ just jinxed us by saying widespread 1-3”!!???????

What in the heck is this mess? I came home to this the other day! Just had the porch repainted a month ago!!

Porch.jpg

You can see it on the other post behind also. Woodpecker??

Definitely looks like woodpecker or squirrel damage
If it was woodpecker, I’d think the hole should be smaller. The scrat below the hole, looks indicative of th squirrels back legs holding on while making the hole!?

Matt Ryan- 30-36 almost 400 yards. 4 TD 0 Ints. It’s not matt it’s the crappy defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His QBR is actually pretty good as well as his completion percentage. One bad thing I noticed is that he has already thrown 7 int’s through 6 games which is the total number he threw last year and in 2016

His QBR is actually pretty good as well as his completion percentage. One bad thing I noticed is that he has already thrown 7 int’s through 6 games which is the total number he threw last year and in 2016

Yea he knows he needs 10 TD a game to cover for is crappy D. DQ and and the whole staff will be fired at the bye week. I hope they go 1-15 and get a top 5 draft pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably squirrel ?. I just heard the other day that their front teeth grow 12” a year! They HAVE to chew

I have lived in this house since 2003 and have never had anything like that happen. We have squirrels all over the place. Any idea why they would be climbing up on the porch eating the wood all of a sudden??

And I wonder what can be done about it?

I have lived in this house since 2003 and have never had anything like that happen. We have squirrels all over the place. Any idea why they would be climbing up on the porch eating the wood all of a sudden??
They are needing a nest high off the ground, due to deep snow over this winter! JK
Seriously, I’m guessing they are hollow columns? There may have been a weak spot or they just went for it, and are trying to make a nest in there.? I’m not sure how to stop it, without going the ugly route, chicken wire or something of that sort, to maybe stop the chewing?? I have a bird feeder with steel around the holes to keep squirrels from chewing the hole bigger and they vigorously bite and chew on the metal and leave teeth marks!
Where’s thing 1 and 2?? They should be a deterrent

And I wonder what can be done about it?

I had a similar issue with my home when I lived in suburban Atlanta. I used squirrel repellent spray which promptly stopped them from returning to the area they were damaging. Hope this helps. The link is similar to what I used.

Amazon product ASIN B07262PZKW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back