• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i still fully expect a L to UGA later but I'll revel in the failures of my rivals for now

Not gonna multi-quote ...

OK, Folks, this makes Baton Rouge tonight even more important for all of us in the Eastern Division. UGA is not coming into JAX whupped or light ... Mizzo is not gonna tag UGA ... UF will have its hands full after tonight however that game goes (and I frankly have my suspicions on that one not being good down here) ... then UF vs a USC team that just did that, against a fired former head coach, then against a UGA team that will still be in the hunt ... and on and on ... :oops: ... it's only October and you watch ... 'Bama might lose one ... o_O ...

Well UGA made every mistake that they have avoided all season. .. I do have to question the Roughing the Passer call, when the replay showed the SC linemans leg tripped him so he could not control/stop after that. IMO

Look at our depth now compared to his? We are better and more talented as a total team. They both have the same flaw tho. Bad game manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirby plays not to lose just like MR. today Kirby tried to be too cute and it cost the game. He should have tried the 55 yarder. Both play cover 2 too much, leave the middle of the field open. They play too far off the corner and leave the quick post open. We ran the same play on 3rd down all day. HB Lead to the left. Just a bad day all around. It happens.

Kirby plays not to lose just like MR. today Kirby tried to be too cute and it cost the game. He should have tried the 55 yarder. Both play cover 2 too much, leave the middle of the field open. They play too far off the corner and leave the quick post open. We ran the same play on 3rd down all day. HB Lead to the left. Just a bad day all around. It happens.

Bobo was the best playcaller we had. I miss that guy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back