• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fook my fooking life! 1-2” of rain, has turned into maybe .10, one of many kicks in the baguettes over the next few months! Nice to get an early start on failboat season, didn’t know it was setting sail already! Jimmy, your captain Morgan!??7D345F4E-CE48-46B5-941A-089B0E8971F1.png

At this point I dont see much benefit in the Falcons winning any games. I'd rather go 1-15 and get a high draft pick ( even though its not a guarantee that the pick will work out) than go 5-11 or 6-10 and get a mediocre draft pick. Tank for Tua !

Fook my fooking life! 1-2” of rain, has turned into maybe .10, one of many kicks in the baguettes over the next few months! Nice to get an early start on failboat season, didn’t know it was setting sail already! Jimmy, your captain Morgan!??View attachment 24428
You're gonna be praying for that south trend during winter!

I had a similar issue with my home when I lived in suburban Atlanta. I used squirrel repellent spray which promptly stopped them from returning to the area they were damaging. Hope this helps. The link is similar to what I used.

Amazon product ASIN B07262PZKW
That's awesome. Thank you!

@Tarheel1 yeah they are hollow columns. All of them were just freshly painted too. :( :( :( :(

I have lived in this house since 2003 and have never had anything like that happen. We have squirrels all over the place. Any idea why they would be climbing up on the porch eating the wood all of a sudden??
They are preparing for winter

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fook my fooking life! 1-2” of rain, has turned into maybe .10, one of many kicks in the baguettes over the next few months! Nice to get an early start on failboat season, didn’t know it was setting sail already! Jimmy, your captain Morgan!??View attachment 24428
Models are in winter mode. Bet it corrects north

I am going to a job interview in Minneapolis on Wednesday. Kind of torn on whether I could live in such a harsh climate but there do seem to be a lot of good job opportunities there.

WTF are the little things that get in your eyeballs and buzz around your ears that are tiny and not mosquitoes or flies?? They really suck and can ruin a nice day outside!

I like cold and snow but not sure if i can handle MN. Honestly i dont think i would like the winters there at all, but from a career standpoint i think MN is a good place to be.

I am also a little worried about MN politics. The Twin Cities is pretty liberal and I am not.

I am going to a job interview in Minneapolis on Wednesday. Kind of torn on whether I could live in such a harsh climate but there do seem to be a lot of good job opportunities there.
I remember I visited Minneapolis in October and the high temperature was 39 degrees with snowfall that night. I don't think I can fathom what kind of cold is up there in December and January and February

I like cold and snow but not sure if i can handle MN. Honestly i dont think i would like the winters there at all, but from a career standpoint i think MN is a good place to be.

I am also a little worried about MN politics. The Twin Cities is pretty liberal and I am not.
What kind of work do you do?

I remember I visited Minneapolis in October and the high temperature was 39 degrees with snowfall that night. I don't think I can fathom what kind of cold is up there in December and January and February
I have visited Minneapolis once and I actually liked the area. The people were nice and it seemed much cleaner than most big cities i have visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back