• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
My house is only about 1300 sq ft and I’ve been running an Infrared heater today. It’s keeping my whole house at about 70 degrees on its own (I’m shocked). Wonder how that cost would compare to my natural gas bill coupled with the electricity needed to run my heating and air unit?
That first number you mention gives memories about this place

What a mother pooping failure! Somehow all the heavy rain is in W GA, NO models showed that! I get pooping sprinkles all day , with sun visibly through the clouds! Fook me
Maybe we get something in about 6 days although I'm sure it'll fall apart too. Today's event is done here and the next one splits this area too.

What a mother pooping failure! Somehow all the heavy rain is in W GA, NO models showed that! I get pooping sprinkles all day , with sun visibly through the clouds! Fook me

HRRR fired warning shots last night by showing the dry slot. It started raining again for me about 10 minutes ago (will probably stop soon however) but for me it hadn't been raining for over 3 hours until then.

although now that I played the radar, I think I might be in better shape than y'all are. That rain southwest of me might get here. I'm not sure.

Maybe we get something in about 6 days although I'm sure it'll fall apart too. Today's event is done here and the next one splits this area too.
I wouldn't say that it is done just yet. Let this thing play out. You guys give up too easily.

It actually doesn't feel as cold here as it did earlier. Really shows that I'm straddling the edge between it being cool and being a good bit warmer.

although as I said that, I felt a breeze come in from outside.

What the poop is going on with Georgia? I thought they would bounce back from their embarrassing loss against South Carolina but they are struggling again today.

Meanwhile, that UNC game! 3rd OT

If only it were January SMH
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_58.png
gfs_T2ma_us_59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back