• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this actually happens tonight I honestly do think....ugh, St Louis is going to the World Series. Braves and Nationals probably end up being about similar team wise in being stars and scrubs, Nationals have the better starting pitching, but they have a huge, huge problem going into a long series, they don't trust most of their bullpen. That has led to them pitching starters as relievers. They're either going to work guys to death or go to their actual BP outside of their 2 trusted relievers and lose through that.

And it's gonna happen. What. The. Freak.

Braves are gonna get embarrassed in the media for what happened but the Dodgers reset their wins record and are going to get eliminated in 1 round (and also WALKED THE BASES LOADED WITH NO OUT). What. I wouldn't be surprised if they get a ton of **** too.

Freaking yikes.

The way it's going, if I were an Astros fan I'd be very afraid tomorrow and I think the Yankees are winning the WS to boot as well. So, this not great 2019 gets worse.

I'm not watching either LCS (taking a break) but....yikes.

Last edited:
Idea. AMC does live football would anyone be interested in LIVE weather tracking during HECS? Winter and tropics. Maybe for 2 hours or so during big model runs and hosted by someone known in the weather community? $10 beer/food card would be the cost to get in free just like the football games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back