• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban me if you want. I just want to say Fûck Snitker. What a loser of a manager
I like it! Get yourself off the board, with just one big kick in the baguettes!! No need to go through all the other kicks ? in the sack, that are inevitably coming! Bravo old chap!☃️????????☠️???????

Georgia sports teams are like the GFS computer models in winter time. They tease with that carrot on a stick, then.... POOF
The Braves look like the GFSv3 tonight, possibly even DGEX-like!

Oh come on...

Dodgers in the easiest sweep in NLCS history PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Please absolutely KILL THEM. Make all of the games have an average RD of 5-8 runs. It needs to be a thorough beating, and Ronald needs to blast one to the moon and talk **** at him next year.

I was cooling off, but I'm heavily salty again.

Oh come on...

Dodgers in the easiest sweep in NLCS history PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Please absolutely KILL THEM. Make all of the games have an average RD of 5-8 runs. It needs to be a thorough beating, and Ronald needs to blast one to the moon and talk **** at him next year.

I was cooling off, but I'm heavily salty again.

Pulling for the Dodgers to beat the frickin’ brakes off that bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back