• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choke. Might need to score 30 to win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What in the world happened? I'm on the way home ready to watch some baseball getting alert, Cards scored 10 runs in the 1st....games over before I even get home.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Theres a few Cards fans in the stadium but im surprised theres not more. Seems like theres more Red Sox fans in Atl for whatever reason. Cards are the 2nd most successful franchise in MLB history.

Theres a few Cards fans in the stadium but im surprised theres not more. Seems like theres more Red Sox fans in Atl for whatever reason. Cards are the 2nd most successful franchise in MLB history.
I’m surprise there’s not a collective effort to vacate every seat in that stadium right now

Yankee hubby is razzing the fans in Atlanta for being the worst in baseball - for getting up and leaving a total debacle. I’ll be damned if I would sit through this, even drunk. Seems he thinks they should have the courage to sit in and at least boo them to the 9th inning. Not.....even.....worth......it.

Yankee hubby is razzing the fans in Atlanta for being the worst in baseball - for getting up and leaving a total debacle. I’ll be damned if I would sit through this, even drunk. Seems he thinks they should have the courage to sit in and at least boo them to the 9th inning. Not.....even.....worth......it.

I’ll be damned if it sit in a seat I paid $200 for and spend another dime in that stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back