• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, at this point, I'd be upset if we get another well above avg winter. The October heat wave alone makes me feel like we deserve a 10 inch snowstorm with below freezing highs after that, because that's about the kind of departure from average we'd need for it to "even out"

I'll be honest, at this point, I'd be upset if we get another well above avg winter. The October heat wave alone makes me feel like we deserve a 10 inch snowstorm with below freezing highs after that, because that's about the kind of departure from average we'd need for it to "even out"
nature has a way of doing just that ... :cool:

I'm really growing less confident overall that the Astros win a series against the Yankees this go around. They're likely the best team in MLB, but in a long series, them not being comfortable in #4 in their rotation could haunt them like it has so far tonight.

Ate at the State Farmer's Market restaurant today in Raleigh for the first time..... not bad, not bad at all. Great service too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Need to holla at your boy when you're gonna be in the capital city!!

If you're a Yankee hater, you better hope the Astros win game 5 vs TB, because the Yankees will sweep the Rays if that's their ALCS opponent. Hell, the Yanks may go through the entire playoffs undefeated

Apparently that short rest for Verlander opened the door for the Rays to beat up on him. Yankees made quick work of the Twins so they have a minute to rest up for whatever comes. Looks like they will face Greinke in the first game of the NLCS if it’s the ‘Stros. We’ll see what Cole can do tomorrow night. In any case, the Rays and Astros beating up each other can only help the rested Yankees.

Hubby used to work for the Yankees, so if Braves should meet them in the series, I hope this marriage will survive lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The big wet still showing next week?

Glad to see our achievements in the record books now. (GSP October records)
Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 9.58.55 AM.png

Glad to see our achievements in the record books now. (GSP October records)
View attachment 24326
If you look at the top 3 years , with the highest number of 90+ degrees, the winters that followed were very abysmal! Think winter 11/12 and 15/16, abysmal!

I go to the Capital City more than I'd like too.... Lol. In fact I'll be there all day today for a meeting, I'd rather have a root canal without anesthesia
Well, if you're ever up this way and have time for lunch, let me know. I work downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back