• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Mack, this is still part of the "rain is great" season. However, traditionally at SE US wx bbs, rain does become evil starting 12/1 and lasting through Feb. Starting then, if the word "rain" is mentioned, your posts will usually not get likes.
Honestly, I’ve given up on good winter/snowstorms! Being burned and jaded the last 3 years, I’ll be extraordinarily excited by a forecast of a 1”+ rain event, as I think I’ve had one such event in the last 90+ days! Drought and plant death, is the worst I have ever seen in my life!

I dont even know why your on this forum, really? If I was the Administrator I would give you one chance to get your crap together and stop acting stupid and putting stupid crap on here. This is a weather forum with grown people that's here to learn and have a good time. I'm sorry, but man you have serious problems and this crap is getting or been getting very old. Please Stop!!!!!
....and I miss coreytucker...at least he talked about weather and gave us funny stories for laughs. This bird dude is either a serious troll, or high (or both).

Lol! JB has been telling everybody the east is going to be cold this month because of what the CFSv2 says. Though if it's warm, he doesn't look at it or mention it.

Who changed the title from Failing Fall Whamby Bamby Thread to Fall Whamby?

I think our next discussion needs to be how badly the Dodgers pummel the Cardinals in the NLCS.

Because the Braves ain't winning Wednesday. In this case, the Braves have the better talent, but are going to lose to just do all the small things.

How quick does that series end? In 5? Braves maybe would've been able to go 1 game longer.

I think our next discussion needs to be how badly the Dodgers pummel the Cardinals in the NLCS.

Because the Braves ain't winning Wednesday. In this case, the Braves have the better talent, but are going to lose to just do all the small things.

How quick does that series end? In 5? Braves maybe would've been able to go 1 game longer.
The good news for whoever wins game 5, the Dodgers are liable to choke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back