• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to start a CC debate but isn’t it easier to break high temp and rain records? The earth in total is pretty warm and wet place beside the poles. More area to break records where it’s warmer and where people actually live. I would think the earth would really need to cool a lot to make more cold and snow records in total. Just a observation from a non met/ non scientific bum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warm & wet records have nothing do w/ where you're actually located on the planet when they're all relative to an area's climatology.

So I'm looking through weather stations, anybody have any suggestions for best bang for buck?

what’s the law say on how many crows u can have in cages in ur basement does anyone know
I dont even know why your on this forum, really? If I was the Administrator I would give you one chance to get your crap together and stop acting stupid and putting stupid crap on here. This is a weather forum with grown people that's here to learn and have a good time. I'm sorry, but man you have serious problems and this crap is getting or been getting very old. Please Stop!!!!!

GFS havin' fun in fantasy land
gfs_T2m_seus_45.png

I never ever thought chasing rain would ever even come close to chasing snow!! Rain is in the lead right now!

I never ever thought chasing rain would ever even come close to chasing snow!! Rain is in the lead right now!

Yes, Mack, this is still part of the "rain is great" season. However, traditionally at SE US wx bbs, rain does become evil starting 12/1 and lasting through Feb. Starting then, if the word "rain" is mentioned, your posts will usually not get likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back