• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ hyping next weekends cold shot! That’s a wrap, welcome back Hotober!
He’s also hyping the big Monday night rain event!????????

I'm good with temps out of the 90s. These nice, dry weekend afternoons are perfect for slaughtering the neighborhood in cornhole!

Braves will win but I think it goes 5 games and I bet they play the Nats. Dodgers peaked months ago

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Honestly?

5 wouldn't surprise me. I'm going out tomorrow and the Braves haven't won games I've been out lately. But they also didn't win on Sundays where the Falcons have looked like complete butt until today, so, maybe time for another stretch to change, along with the playoff series losing streak.

Also, it really will surprise me if the Dodgers lose this series until I see the Nationals win a game where they don't have Scherzer or Strasburg in relief. Then my eyes will be opened. That relief corps is just bad.

But yeah, if we're talking stretches, the Braves are super due for a playoffs series win, and the Nationals are also very very super due. Sometimes, those things will just end up coming together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back