• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wind goobers @ Dorian! Cut the damn wind forecasts in half or quarter it, then subtract 10mph from it and you’ll get your actual wind speed! It’s kind of like snowfall totals! Lights out in RAH, if you run your house on candlelight! ?

If I lose power I hope my family understands I will be running my generator strictly for the purposes of football enjoyment only. I don't care about the fridge, I have beers in the cooler. The only problem is the kegerator which if the power flicks off I need to immediately empty for safety reasons :).

The wind goobers @ Dorian! Cut the damn wind forecasts in half or quarter it, then subtract 10mph from it and you’ll get your actual wind speed! It’s kind of like snowfall totals! Lights out in RAH, if you run your house on candlelight!
Tell that to the 100 K people in South Carolina without power, your comments are really starting to annoy the heck out of me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3a5336ace6e1f3746e2ac5a5f3f6883f.jpg

Finally we get some clouds from this thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got suspended a week at American for saying it is dead there and I am at another board with a lot more traffic. But I doubt the 10 people that post there now will notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back