• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had enough of a guy over on a Braves chat room making me feel awful on occasions and making me want to say naughty things. I didn't have a good night's sleep and he just made me feel worse. But enough is enough. I am up now outside of not feeling good. I'll be back there eventually and I will ignore him completely.

If we do eventually make a chat room, my persona on discord is now ninja for now due to that. But this is me hyping myself up. Enough is enough. Stop acting like a child like you do back in the day where you played Mario Kart and were in communities online. It's not worth it. Don't open the block boxes. Let him say what he wants to say no matter what.

The Mets suck. They blew a 6 run lead yesterday and now Wheeler has thrown a ridiculous amount of pitches over 3 in this YT game.

It has been said that a stronger storm would go NE more so than a weaker storm. So the fact it’s strengthening some , may keep it from the more NW track and save the coast from an actual landfall

Solid insight!! Even got packfan to shell out an upvote ?

God Publix is high. Sushi is good and reasonably priced but everything else was like way too much. I may try their subs one day but no groceries.

God Publix is high. Sushi is good and reasonably priced but everything else was like way too much. I may try their subs one day but no groceries.

You get what you pay for.

Publix stores have excellent customer service and are always clean.

You want cheap, you'll get it at Kroger (or Harris Teeter, or Piggly Wiggly, or Winn-Dixie), but you'll also get mediocre customer service and inconsistent store quality.

I don’t have any of those stores nearby just Publix expanding everywhere. Foodlion or Walmart is all I’ve had in life.

You get what you pay for.

Publix stores have excellent customer service and are always clean.

You want cheap, you'll get it at Kroger (or Harris Teeter, or Piggly Wiggly, or Winn-Dixie), but you'll also get mediocre customer service and inconsistent store quality.
Publix also treats their employees much better than any of those grocery stores.

Publix also treats their employees much better than any of those grocery stores.

If you stick to their sales you can do just fine there. All of their buy one get one free specials do not require you to actually buy two. Publix subs are by far and away the best, and they do quarterly profit sharing with their employees. I worked there when I was 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back